The HDVR unit consists of the following major components:
Standard Components and Features
· Extruded aluminum case (the case is anodised in black).
· Front and rear panels.
· Mother Board.
· Power input 2 amp fuses (2).
· Tamper proof and lockable security enclosure.
· Panel lock with (2) keys for locking the security enclosure.
· Removable SD card, Class 10, minimum (customer supplied).
Optional Components and Features
· GPS speed and location data overlay.
· Extension cable for easy connection and installation.
Product Main Features
· Embedded operating system, assuring reliability and system integrity.
· Records up to four channels of full-motion colour video with corresponding audio tracks.
· H.264 High Profile video compression.
· Total Record resource up to 120 1080P frame/second.
· Lockable security enclosure.
· Front panel USB2 port for recording to a flash card as an optional storage device.
· Ignition sense that provides DVR power-on in recording mode when the bus is started.
· Power-off delay record when the bus is shut-down with operator-selected delay times.
Video And Audio
· H.264 High Profile video compression, real time recording 1080p30, 720p30 and 540p30 for each channel. Frame rate adjustable for each channel.
· Audio compression:16bit 48KHz AAC codec. This codec offers high compression with high quality audio.
· 1080Presolution for each channel, which means each channel support1920x1080 @30fps.
· Support 4 channel real time1080Pvideo and 4 channel audio recording.
· Real time live HD video and audio through WiFi, support Windows, Android and iOS
· Recorded HD video and audio real time playback over WiFi
GPS Time Synchronization & Time Zone
· Synchronize the DVR system time with GPS automatically
· Support All Time Zones Worldwide
· Support DST (Daylight Saving Time)
· Reliable power management, wide voltage: +8V~+32VDC; The power input is protected against short positive transient (1500 watts peak pulse power capability with a 10×1000 us waveform); The power input is protected against negative voltage. Applicable for vehicles with +12V or +24V battery.
· The recorder provides each camera with stable +12V DC power; DVR can detect the short cut on power circuit.
· Can use ignition to control the power.
· DVR can monitor battery voltage after Ignition off, and auto into sleep mode when voltage is bellow specified level.
· Continuous record.
· Support schedule recording.
· Support alarm recording.
Speed and Vehicle status recording
· Record vehicle speed and car id with audio and video.
· Support 5 sensors, can be connected to speed, ignition, brake, return, right turn, left turn light etc.
· Over-speed alarm and trigger recording with separated files
· X, Y, Z axis accelerometer
· Recorded G-Sensor Values can provide reference of data analysing when accidence happened
· Combined Recording can be triggered when G-Sensor values go beyond threshold
· Support SDHC card within 32GByte.
· Support SDXC card more than 64GByte (Maxim 2048GByte)
· Support hot-plug when the DVR system is not recording or remote-operation(remote copying or playing back)
Note: If you remove the SD card while recording or operating (remote copying or playing back), it might cause the damage of the files on SD card. While recording, the yellow light on the front panel will be on. So please stop recording or operating until the yellow light is off if you need to remove the SD card.
Multiple player supported
You may use manufacturer’s PC Playback Software or any of the following third party media player to play back the record file.
· VLC media player (version1.0.0 or above);
· Storm player (Version 2009 or above);
· Winamp (Version 5.531 or above).